15 Oct 5 Reasons to Outsource your IT Support
As the economic climate in South African continues to worsen, companies are starting to look at reducing the on-going costs to support their businesses and IT infrastructure.
Outsourced IT Support offers a cost-effective alternative to in-house IT Support.
- Reduce staff costs – with outsourced IT Support your company will always have IT support technician and call. Your company won’t have to carry recruitment costs, salaries, maternity leave or leave replacement costs. Outsourced IT Support can also be used to supplement your IT staff.
- Reduce training costs – your IT Support staff has to stay at the forefront the game and has to regularly attend training. With outsourced IT Support you receive professional technicians that are trained on a regular basis.
- Pro-active IT Support and maintenance – in addition to IT Support we monitor your network infrastructure and flag any issues that may result in downtime of your network. Hardware that has reached end of life can be replaced before it fails.
- Pay only for the services you require – your company no longer needs to pay for full-time IT staff when you only require a limited number of IT Support hours to maintain your IT infrastructure.
- Save on office space – when you choose to outsource your IT Support, your company no longer needs to have the space, furniture or equipment that they’ll need to do their job. Your space can be reduced or assigned to staff that will help you grow your business.
To discuss how your company can take advantage of our Outsourced IT Support services, contact us today.