Enabling our clients through productive IT
Uthanda ICT was established in 2005 as an IT Support company in Johannesburg.
Our business mantra is about bringing big business ideas to small, medium and large sized entities. Uthanda ICT brings large enterprise experience to all sectors of the market. Whether your company has 10 employees or 25 000, the same technology is available, at affordable prices. We bring you level playing fields.
Add our professionalism and passion for service, and you have the essence of Uthanda ICT.
Owners, partners and managers, in smaller firms, often wear more than one hat and do not have the time to manage their IT infrastructure. We like to fill that gap and provide stability and improved productivity. By doing these things well, customer service is enhanced. The founders of the business have a diverse but complimentary set of skills and experience, across different industries.
- GateProtect Gold Partner
- Mimecast Preferred Partner
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- Microsoft Service Provider License Vendor
- Microsoft Cloud Partner
Uthanda ICT is a Microsoft Partner (Microsoft Small Business Specialist) and has a level 4 BEE rating.
“Enable our clients through productive IT”
Our Company Values
- Do the right thing
- Do it right the first time
- We are responsible
We’re passionate about what we do, so we do things differently.
What makes us different?
- Our business has professional processes in place
- Our response times exceed the industry standards and are based on the classification of the incident
- We have our own monitoring software which we use to monitor network performance, installed base of software, and hardware assets
- Our approach to customer service is based on a real passion
- We use only tried and tested products where we can be sure there is backup support, such as Microsoft, ESET Enterprise Security and Dell etc.
- Our front line technical staff has ready access to backup support from management.